Overclock.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Guess I'm Back
3,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I got a great deal (FREE) on a bunch of 120x25mm and 120x38mm fans. They're brand new old stock...for ATM machines (I'm an ATM tech). The fans are standard DC 12V, but the pigtail connectors are different from computer motherboard fan connectors. I haven't fired any of them up yet to see how much air they flow or how loud they are, because I need to find some fan connector pigtails to splice onto them. Anyone know where I can get these? I have probably about 50 fans or so, maybe more, didn't count just grabbed boxes since they didn't want them anymore lol.

·
Premium Member
65,162 Posts
  • Rep+
Reactions: c00lkatz

·
Premium Member
7,703 Posts
Just a hunch, but they should have everything you need at www.molex.com

• Rep+
Reactions: c00lkatz

·
Guess I'm Back
3,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cool, thanks for the quick responses. +reps

I'm not sure what amperage/wattage they are, yet. I have them at home, I'll check when I get there. Once I get connectors soldered on, and get what I want out of them I will probably sell them on here (can you say triple rad, push/pull, w/ shrouds
). I looked up the model #'s at work and it looks like the 120x25mm are 90cfm 44dBA, and the 120x38mm are 109cfm 41dBA. Their main original use was to exhaust heat out of ATM machines, which run 24/7, so they should be good fans.

• Rep+
Reactions: The Fryer

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
let me know, i would be willing to trade or even buy 6 of them unwired as i will hook them up to my controler. i am working on building a custom case and i am going to have 3 on one end and 3 on the other, all my fans and lights are going to have a seperate power unit.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts