Overclock.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From what i understand high static pressure fans are the best way to go when it comes to the push-pull method on the H50. Many people seem to be recommending the Scythe "Ultra Kaze" fan. Two of them could get pretty loud though.

What other models/brands would you recommend for the push pull method?
Thanks.

·
Registered
457 Posts
I've seen a lot of people recommend the 1850RPM GentleTyphoon fans, they're supposedly the best static-pressure-to-noise ratio you can get.

·
Registered
3,315 Posts
im a fan of scythe kazes and noctua's myself.... haven't had a chance to use any phoons.

·
VeeDub Enthusiast
4,542 Posts
i was using 2 yate loon highspeeds, once i didnt need the full cooling power i would run them at medium speeds thru my fan controller... was honestly sufficient enough. price to performance ratio is unbeatable on those things

·
Premium Member
3,246 Posts
Sure, the Yate Loons are loud at full speed, but with a fan controller that's not a problem. It gives you more cooling headroom too, as opposed to being limited by a low RPM max. I have four of them, and they're excellent fans.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by hitman1985
View Post

i was using 2 yate loon highspeeds, once i didnt need the full cooling power i would run them at medium speeds thru my fan controller... was honestly sufficient enough. price to performance ratio is unbeatable on those things

Can you tell me which model?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts