Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a stellar case on the cheap, extra points if it has a handle. Anything come to my folks?

·
Premium Member
8,192 Posts

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by malmental View Post

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811352032
Fractal Design Core 1000 FD-CA-CORE-1000-USB3-BL Black Steel MicroATX Mid Tower

MY PERSONAL CHEAP FAVORITE..
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811119274
COOLER MASTER N200 NSE-200-KKN1 Support 240mm Radiator Liquid Cooling Midnight Black MicroATX Computer Case
Hardware Secrets Golden Award

I've done two builds with this case already.
thumb.gif
I agree the N200 is a great little case, I just wish it had better cable management.

·
Premium Member
8,192 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainZombie View Post

Quote:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811352032
Fractal Design Core 1000 FD-CA-CORE-1000-USB3-BL Black Steel MicroATX Mid Tower

MY PERSONAL CHEAP FAVORITE..
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811119274
COOLER MASTER N200 NSE-200-KKN1 Support 240mm Radiator Liquid Cooling Midnight Black MicroATX Computer Case
Hardware Secrets Golden Award

I've done two builds with this case already.
thumb.gif
I agree the N200 is a great little case, I just wish it had better cable management.
maybe so on the better cable management but remember it's a $40 case.
and for $40 it has really good cable management..

·
: ( ) { : | : & } ; :
3,545 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanuts4 View Post

Anyone have experience with a Antec NEW SOLUTION SERIES VSK-3000?
It's another good case!

but the Cougar Spike is what I recommend.

·
Premium Member
8,192 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSCoder4ever View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanuts4 View Post

Anyone have experience with a Antec NEW SOLUTION SERIES VSK-3000?
It's another good case!

but the Cougar Spike is what I recommend.
puke.gif

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Quote:

maybe so on the better cable management but remember it's a $40 case.
and for $40 it has really good cable management..
LOL! I can't argue at the $40 range. It's just that I had to use both my feet and hands to get that back panel on. My PSU is a HX750 and it was the 24 pin which was a struggle I think.

Aesthetically, I think its a very nice looking front panel. I do hate the popped out side panels, I would of preferred straight panels, but with the same amount of room to hide cables in the back. CM did a great job here for the under $50 market.

·
Super Moderator
32,931 Posts
I have a vsk3000 and 4000, bought the 3000 by mistake
doh.gif
. Honesty I like them a lot for such a cheap case. They're very thin and cheaply made, and there's really no cable management. However outside aesthetics, they're quite nice and sleek to look at.

My 2 cents anyway since I own them. The poor 3000 is still sitting brand new in the box because it wasn't worth the shipping to return it lol.

·
Premium Member
8,192 Posts

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Quote:
>winner
who's competing? OP asked for an opinion and cscoder gave one, there's no competition to see which case wins the 40$. Maybe that's a comparison you could do as a build log.

I like the Cooler Master N200 case, i think its a big change from the older plastic, bland, boring cases in this price point.

·
Registered
3,993 Posts
hey guys, maybe that is his taste in computer cases. Perhaps he likes the flashy type of cases. Don't slam the guy because he is just trying to suggest a different case. Not everyone has to have the same case because everyone else likes it. Don't BM a guy because he like something you don't.

·
Premium Member
6,537 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigpoppaFrary View Post

hey guys, maybe that is his taste in computer cases. Perhaps he likes the flashy type of cases. Don't slam the guy because he is just trying to suggest a different case. Not everyone has to have the same case because everyone else likes it. Don't BM a guy because he like something you don't.
Yea I know some people like that kind of look. It looks like a mix of Cooler Master HAF & K-350.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts