Overclock.net banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,824 Posts
Yes, FAQs need to be approved first. They generally will show within a day or two, but I would expect that the initial rush to submit new FAQs might slow that process down just a bit until the backlog clears.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
ok....have submitted 2 since couple of days ago....but hasnt turned up yet though its there on my sig..can this happen even if the faq hasnt been approved yet?

·
Premium Member
9,824 Posts
Your FAQ count will go up as you submit new FAQs even before they are approved. Your FAQs are queued up for review, so they'll either show up or you'll receive some constructive comments on how to improve them in the next couple of days.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
thanks taeric....i have another question here if any1 can help me.....

i didnt make a copy of the second FAQ that i put in but i would very much like to have a copy of this but since its not yet approved yet, where can i get a copy of it?

·
Premium Member
9,824 Posts
Which FAQ would you like to have a copy of? If the FAQ doesn't happen to get reviewed before you respond, I'll send a copy to you. Don't worry, no FAQs will ever just disappear into the system. They'll either be approved and posted or returned to the poster with comments and suggestions for improving them. Either way, the poster (if not the community) will have access to it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts