Overclock.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey im having a bit of a really really annoying issue..
I want to use the farcry benchmarking tool included in the farcry 2 disk
"E:/farcry2/executables/benchmarking app.exe"

here is my problem

I can get into the app no problem, play with everything change settings etc etc.
As soon as i go to start the benchmark i get
"Benchmark failed, no results were generated."

I can play the game fine (campaign) no problem.

(*another issue, will explain later)

Iver tried changing the compatibility of windows, ive tried re installing the game, ive tried running as administrator.. nothing works, i get the same results every time...

as for the other problem, i play the campaign mod eof the game just fine, but in multiplayer i get absolutely horrible artifacts! Im sure that this isnt just my card acting up cause this is the only time it happens.

Someone please tell me they have a solution to one or both of these issues.

·
✾ ✿ ❀ ❁
8,398 Posts
Hmmm, try uninstalling then cleaning the registry with something like CCleaner. Then restart and reinstall the game. If that doesn't work then you'll probably have to torrent the game if you REALLY want to get it to work 100% (torrenting FC2 when you have bought it is 100% legal because you have already paid for the game)

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by III-Kill-ZonE-III;13017333
well im not to sure :/if you have the farcry 2 cd key still you could install the steam version and see hmmmmmmmmm

is the game fully patched ?
havent tried steam, is there a way to download it without paying for it if the cd key is valid?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genzel;13017393
It could be a driver issue. The hell are you worried about a 3+ year old benchmark that no one runs for?
For the helluvit
tongue.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by thealex132;13017403
Hmmm, try uninstalling then cleaning the registry with something like CCleaner. Then restart and reinstall the game. If that doesn't work then you'll probably have to torrent the game if you REALLY want to get it to work 100% (torrenting FC2 when you have bought it is 100% legal because you have already paid for the game)
its a possibility, i hate torrenting though D: not cause of the legal factor, but simply i find it annoying.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genzel;13017800
Can't really tell if people are not reading op or are just trolling this guy.
I see no trolling here?
confused.gif

1 - 13 of 13 Posts