1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Overclocking
9,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
I agree, the fire is what made the game AT LEAST fun.
This game was boring enough already to me, the fire fun made up for it.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Alwinp
View Post

I agree, the fire is what made the game AT LEAST fun.
This game was boring enough already to me, the fire fun made up for it.

Yeah i would just end up making bush fires
. The game was so boring

·
Premium Member
11,021 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Slinkey123
View Post

Yeah i would just end up making bush fires
. The game was so boring

I really did enjoy the game and defended it at first... but like everyone else here, I find it quite boring now. Stuck at 57% complete. I can't force myself to complete it.

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by criminal
View Post

I really did enjoy the game and defended it at first... but like everyone else here, I find it quite boring now. Stuck at 57% complete. I can't force myself to complete it.

I am in the same boat, for Christ sakes I even pre-ordered the game.

It was a purely novelty game, it has a nice engine, and good graphics, and a large large world, but as a game it just sucks, the novelty wears out so freaking quick.

but then again I should of expected this from Ubisoft. They get a good idea and completely butcher it in the end. They need to hire some good writers. Their only decent story driven game was Assassins Creed and even that got boring after a while.

sigh, FarCry2 and the Dunia Engine had so much potential, thrown away, just thrown away.

·
Overclocking
9,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just find it funny that the Trees goes WAKY when the Fire happens.

It's not real life for sure

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
I agree... this game is a failure. It's so repetitive I was smacking myself in the head every time I had to go through those damned checkpoints to the other side of the map. The only thing I would think could be any good is multiplayer.. which I haven't tried yet.

·
Registered
3,361 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Illusion Of Progress
View Post

I agree... this game is a failure. It's so repetitive I was smacking myself in the head every time I had to go through those damned checkpoints to the other side of the map. The only thing I would think could be any good is multiplayer.. which I haven't tried yet.

The multiplayer is just as horrible. Although they have since made it easier to kill other players (Dont have to shoot them like 12 times.)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts