Overclock.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Weird bug that I already looked online for. I can play the game fine, but for some reason I can't steer any vehicles.... I can drive forward and back fine, but no steering. Anyone else have this issue? Just using a mouse/keyboard

·
Premium Member
7,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by qcktthfm1 View Post

I had that before. Can't turn left & right. Or stuck inside a car couldn't get out. I fast travel to the nearest outpost start the mission again
tongue.gif
I still can't turn at all though. Just started the game and I can't turn any vehicles no matter what I do!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
hey,

I registered to reply to this thread because I had the exact same problem and it was driving me crazy. I have a wired xbox controller for some of my games and I leave it plugged into the back of my PC permanently, turns out this was the problem, if you have one you should unplug it and see if that helps.

Hope it does!
Jonny.

·
Premium Member
7,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSG9Nighthawk View Post

hey,

I registered to reply to this thread because I had the exact same problem and it was driving me crazy. I have a wired xbox controller for some of my games and I leave it plugged into the back of my PC permanently, turns out this was the problem, if you have one you should unplug it and see if that helps.

Hope it does!
Jonny.
OMG i def do have one plugged in. I'll try it out and report back. Man thats such a bummer thats all it was

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hope that solves the problem mate! It was really annoying to me because I don't like fast travelling so I was having to walk everywhere (and I know in farcy 3 there were some driving missions that were timed... It would have been impossible to complete those!)

Jonny.

·
Premium Member
7,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSG9Nighthawk View Post

Hope that solves the problem mate! It was really annoying to me because I don't like fast travelling so I was having to walk everywhere (and I know in farcy 3 there were some driving missions that were timed... It would have been impossible to complete those!)

Jonny.
Yup that did it! Thanks buddy!!! If you ever want a buddy to play Co-Op with let me know!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts