Overclock.net banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by baws;14975607
Wish I could use it, but still get a "no plug-in error" for adobe flash, when I can use it fine it every other browser.
Reinstall flash. I have to do it every time I update, but that is on dev channel for Linux (currently v15); not had issues with it on Windows.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SIMPSONATOR;14975601
Oh good. Did they fix the sucking issue?
lol , i use chrome but that was pretty funny.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SIMPSONATOR;14975601
Oh good. Did they fix the sucking issue?
sigged.

·
Premium Member
8,051 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toology;14975843
lol , i use chrome but that was pretty funny.
agreed I lol'd

but srsly chrome ftw

·
Super Moderator
14,242 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by coachmark2;14976894
Negative. Still pulls 1.7GB of RAM with 10 tabs open.
I'm at 1.8GB and I only have 5 tabs open. With just the 2 program that I have set to open with Windows starts (CoreTemp and ET6) the RAM is at 950MB.

·
Premium Member
6,630 Posts
RAM usage is dependent on the amount of RAM you have in your PC, stop suggesting that because your PC uses X amount of RAM, everyone else's will too. Also, how is it a problem that Chrome uses 1 of your 8 GB of RAM? Chrome's real issue is it's crap performance with 40+ tabs.

Everyone on beta version have had version 14 for ages and are now most likely on 15. Chrome autoupdates to whatever is the newest version in your channel.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by [Adz]
View Post

Reinstall flash. I have to do it every time I update, but that is on dev channel for Linux (currently v15); not had issues with it on Windows.

I did 3 or 4 times, it's not Flash, it's the browser for me. If it was Flash, I wouldn't be able to use it in IE, Opera, Safari, or FireFox.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.