Overclock.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it worth the $40? I own FEAR for xbox 360 and love it. However I really would like to play the expansion on the PC, but am now sure if it is worth the price tag. How long is the expansion? Is it any good? Will I need another change of pants just like the original game?

·
Initializing...
23,790 Posts
Its kinda confusing the story but its pretty good i think you would like it.There will be another one comming out soon. If you liked the first one then you will like the expansion.

·
Banned
2,100 Posts
if you're talking about Extraction Point, it's a good game. since it's just an expansion, you should obviously get similar frames to what you get on the original game. the maps are larger and less repetitive. there are more outside scenes than in the original as well. i believe it also features brief nudity (lol sorry. one of the guys in my clan has a 13 year-old son that has the hots for Alma.)

anyway, i bought it when it came out and could swear that it was $20. for $40, you must be looking at the Gold Edition, which is FEAR and Extration Point.

·
Banned
736 Posts
YES!

I bought the Gold Edition with Expansion Pack and the Original game... I think it was around $40.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah, I was looking at the gold pack, since I only have FEAR for 360, I would need the original as well.

I honestly am not interested in any other games for PC at the moment.(and all I have is HL2) I am a FPS junkie(mostly on the 360) but no PC games look all that fun.

·
Registered
3,361 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by bl!nk
View Post

Yeah, I was looking at the gold pack, since I only have FEAR for 360, I would need the original as well.

I honestly am not interested in any other games for PC at the moment.(and all I have is HL2) I am a FPS junkie(mostly on the 360) but no PC games look all that fun.

If your a huge F.E.A.R fan than yes, but otherwise its more of the same.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts