Votes: 6 8.5%
  • KarmaKiller / GirlFriends Green Mystake

Votes: 4 5.6%
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Banned
11,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please Remember all involved. This Thread has not been Officially approved by any of our awesome MODs and you will not be winning anything but Bragging rights to say that you were the Very First BUM. Thanks for your help in this little experiment and may the UGLIEST CONTESTANT WIN!!!

B.U.M. is defined as Butt Ugly Machine. Ugly beyond measure. So nasty your grandmother would throw it to the dogs if they would eat it. So Ugly that people shy away from looking in it's general direction.

1. THX1138 / Beamer Beater

For some reason He has backed out of the running. I guess he got too many votes...?

I see this case and I think. I should have bought that Silver Z-3 when I had the chance, but that is where the beauty Fades with this case. The excessive amount of bling on this case make a Rapper want to make a big necklace out of this build.. So I say.. This is one..... Butt Ugly Machine.

Our Very First BUM.....2. FTW 420's / Kitchen Comp

This computer uses PC100 memory and supports a processor that is probably older than the average person reading this Description. This is a Coffee laden Smoke and grease covered machine from ancient ages past looks more like an old Mr. Coffee than a computer and it's one ... Butt Ugly Machine.

3. IrDewey / Dirty Dell

These Dell cases are really nice in the way it was built. The Clamshell operation of opening this dell makes it almost not in the running but the excessive abuse to this case makes it fit right in and it is one ..... Butt Ugly Machine

4. Erick Silver's / Crud E Machine

EMachines were the bottom of the ladder when this was first purchased. With very standard and underrated parts, usually a Celly and the cheapest ram that the company could find. Surprisingly they were pretty good machine for the Average PC user and again this is one.. .. Butt Ugly Machine.

5. HouseJhereg / Cubby Classic

This one Almost didn't make the cut. It is actually a nice machine but I'm sorry the color scheme and the overall look of it makes it just on the mark of being a... Butt UGLY Machine.

6. ZHoob2004 HP PILE OF SHAVILLION

This little guy came into the world as some kids do. Messed up. This guy needed help from the beginning. The Shortness of this case makes us wonder where the heck they put the Processor in this thing, much less the hard drive. Anyway this Hp is definitely one .... Butt UGLY Machine.

7. Enigma8750 / Awful Tigers

Sorry. This is the only known picture of this BUM. I didn't like the case when I built it, but the Guy wanted an Auburn Case and He got an Auburn Case. Yes.. I did add the big AU Logo on the side but I never got that picture for infringements of copyrights. But this is still one .... Butt UGLY Machine.

8. KarmaKiller / Girlfriends Green Mystake

Quote:
She wanted purple lights but had to settle for Green..
Either we don't like our girlfriend's to have sexy machines or they just pick out the most butt ugly Machines.. No matter the answer. Girlfriends machines are synonymous with ugly Green lights and Pink Paint Jobs. We will have to add this one as Butt UGLY as well.

Note: this is a test run and no awards will be given except for bragging rights to say that you had the very first Butt UGLY Machine. You will get no special stamp or money. Just bragging rights after the results of the poll is final. Enjoy the Contest. If I missed out on a legitimate BUM then let me know and I will add you for next Month.

Bless You all and thanks for your participation. Remember this is all in fun. This will go for one week trial only. This is only a Test and no prizes will be awarded.

·
Registered
964 Posts
Oh man, this should be great fun. I have an old e-Machines in the garage that I just may throw pictures of for laughs.

Edit: It says I cannot vote, and I haven't voted on this thread before. Any solution to this?

·
Nvidia Enthusiast
9,987 Posts
i actually like number 8

·
Stealin Yer Sammich!
9,882 Posts
Oh come on! I don't want to have to vote for my own machine!
I realize now how I got that machine. Friend of mine brought it over and said that it would run for 20 min then shut off. He could not figure out why so he went outa nd bought a new one before bringing his old one to me. I looked inside and asked when he last cleaned it out. His response: "Yer supposed to clean it?" Yeah I told him. Dust and crap gets in there. "Oh. Its beeen running for 8 years non stop." He says. "You can keep it. I got this new one. Shows me new computer box sitting in car. "I only payed $650 for it!"
This was all last year. I smacked him for being an idiot and buying from Wal-Mart instead of coming to me. he got 2GB of RAM, P4 proc, No monitor, and a 120gb HDD. What the hell??

·
Banned
11,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Quote:

Originally Posted by Menace View Post
Oh man, this should be great fun. I have an old e-Machines in the garage that I just may throw pictures of for laughs.

Edit: It says I cannot vote, and I haven't voted on this thread before. Any solution to this?
Its because you have to have more Rep points to be able to vote. I think 31 or 35 is the cut. Its because some people were getting people that were not regular OCN'er to vote for them to win money and they got caught so they made a limit for voters so people could not just come in and vote and then go back to the other sites that they belong to. Thats why.

·
Banned
11,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Quote:

Originally Posted by Erick Silver View Post
Oh come on! I don't want to have to vote for my own machine!
I realize now how I got that machine. Friend of mine brought it over and said that it would run for 20 min then shut off. He could not figure out why so he went outa nd bought a new one before bringing his old one to me. I looked inside and asked when he last cleaned it out. His response: "Yer supposed to clean it?" Yeah I told him. Dust and crap gets in there. "Oh. Its beeen running for 8 years non stop." He says. "You can keep it. I got this new one. Shows me new computer box sitting in car. "I only payed $650 for it!"
This was all last year. I smacked him for being an idiot and buying from Wal-Mart instead of coming to me. he got 2GB of RAM, P4 proc, No monitor, and a 120gb HDD. What the hell??
Wat a Baaaagain.

·
Premium Member
10,476 Posts
aww, I have one I would have loved to enter (a nice fluorescent pink case with a socket 370)

·
Banned
11,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Quote:

Originally Posted by blupupher View Post
aww, I have one I would have loved to enter (a nice fluorescent pink case with a socket 370)
Ohh that sounds absolutely Dreadful.... Bring it on in March if we are authorized to continue this disgusting display of Computer Ugliness.

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Voted!

Funny thing is, my first computer was the same as the Shavillion.
My first PC Build used the case in #1.

I've since moved onto more professional things xD

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Hey I think you forgot one...

sorry, I just had to bring it back. Too funny not to.

• Rep+
Reactions: Enigma8750

·
Banned
11,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Quote:

Originally Posted by lithgroth007
View Post

Hey I think you forgot one...

sorry, I just had to bring it back. Too funny not to.

I was hoping you would post it.. thanks Man.

I haven't laughed this hard in years..

·
Networking Nerd
2,330 Posts
Nice, glad to make the cut(I think) lol. I'm just surprised the other one i posted with the mismatched drives, the big round fan controller, and the horrible pile of wires and pink sleeves didn't make it over the bimmer. Oh well maybe next time.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts