Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A hearty congratulations to Desert_Rat, csm725, JMattes, arvidab, maximus7651000, and no_safe_HAVEN, from team Laundromatic, taking their first Team Competition title! This team has been folding well as of recent, and their team thread has more activity than any other. Way to communicate and be a strong team who should continue to contend for the title!
thumb.gif

A cool 5.5mil this month gave them a 86k margin of victory over the ever-present The PPD Police. I am looking forward to this month's race and expect Laundromatic to continue to be a top contender.

Congrats must also go to Dark Preadators and The Royal Navy, who replace Infinity and Power Rangers in Division One.

Final stats:

team.png

indv.png

And a few final words for this month. I took over the team challenge duties on February 20th, 2012. I currently answer to zodac, so I am not able to do everything on my own yet. I intend to focus on growing this monthly folding event, and I plan on some exciting additions in the coming months. I will keep the spreadsheets up to date for March so we all know where everyone stands. Automated stats are progressing forward and should be in place within the next couple of months. Keep your machines folding and let's have an exciting March!
biggrin.gif

·
13,100 Posts
Congrats to everyone.

Hopefully March brings far less technical issues then February, had lots of down time with different folders, and lots of replacements.

·
Registered
3,036 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BWG View Post

A hearty congratulations to Desert_Rat, csm725, JMattes, arvidab, maximus7651000, and no_safe_HAVEN, from team Laundromatic, taking their first Team Competition title! This team has been folding well as of recent, and their team thread has more activity than any other. Way to communicate and be a strong team who should continue to contend for the title!
thumb.gif
They do have the resident troll folding for them, with no Folding Lounge to speak of...
rolleyes.gif

·
Premium Member
13,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishinomori View Post

They do have the resident troll folding for them, with no Folding Lounge to speak of...
:rolleyes:
Don't give him that title because it will just inspire more trowling!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Rat View Post

This editor is such a hater... zodac is nice compared to BWG
:D

:cheers:
:band:
I have 2 things zodac does not have; sympathy and empathy. Remember that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by arvidab View Post

The totals for TC missing form spreadsheet, noob editor.
:p
What? Where? What is missing "form" spreadsheet?
rolleyes.gif

·
Stealin Yer Sammich!
9,885 Posts
I have a suggestion. There are 2 Divisions. I think there should be a winner for each division. Think about it. Can any of the teams in Division 2 truly compete with any of the top 5? How many times have any of them up there in the Top 5 won? Truth is they have it nailed down up there in the Skybox. Division 2 had a good competition between the top 2 teams there. I thought for sure that Royal Navy was gonna have it. But CarlosSpicyWeiner dropped a big WU on the last day at the last minute.

My suggestion is to have 2 winners. One for each division.

Oh and the stats page is not working. Again.....

·
Premium Member
46,119 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by arvidab View Post

The totals for TC missing form spreadsheet, noob editor.
:p
Yeah, I noticed.
mad.gif

·
Stealin Yer Sammich!
9,885 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by csm725 View Post

This is Laundro's first ever TC win.
True. How many times have PPD Police, Full Auto, etc won?

Truth is that those Top 5 have pretty much owned those spots for a while.

The Royal Navy aims to dethrone one or two of them.

·
13,100 Posts
March is the 3rd month, Team 13 has a 3 in its name, we shall be victorious
biggrin.gif

·
Premium Member
46,119 Posts
You also have a 1 in your name, but didn't win in Jan...

1 - 20 of 55 Posts