Overclock.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would just like to say thank you FedEx for losing my $400 TV! :swearing:

Never have I had ANY shipping problem whatsoever with any courier, but it had to be FedEx that screws up on something that's actually expensive!

Long story short, my TV started acting up so I sent it to the Wal Mart service center to get fixed, it took them 2 days to fix it and ship it back out. From that point on, I have not seen my TV for the past MONTH and still counting.

Not only that but I've called FedEx multiple times to have them give me zero-to none information as to what is going on. Supposedly my TV was delivered to the correct address, yet there was nobody home to sign for it, but there is somehow a signature, and no TV on my door step.

Anyway I opened up a case to no avail, so now I have to file a claim to the stupid service center, in which they have to settle with me if there is any money involved and have to agree about the TV's value.

I could go on but I'd end up shooting myself.

I am pissed, feel free to share your stories of how FedEx has put you guys in misery

/end rant/rave

·
Premium Member
6,318 Posts
I would be so angry.
Sorry that happened man. That really sux.
Keep calling them, keep asking for "supervisors," do not let up on them till you get what you deserve.
Call Walmart too. Maybe they can help.

·
Registered
3,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, yeah I'm in the process of doing all that as we speak, its so aggravating, almost makes me want to quit smoking

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
I'm assuming some dick was passingby, noticed the TV, ran to your house, pretended to be you, signed off, and ran away with the TV.

Go call CSI.

Still, it doesn't seem like FedEx is at fault here... Does the signature look genuine?

·
Registered
2,993 Posts
Wait so there was a signature?

·
Registered
3,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah according to FedEx, there was a signature, and I don't know anyone that knows my multiple signatures.

But there was nobody home to sign for it therefore, either FedEx signed for me because they were lazy, left the TV and someone took it or they really did screw up the delivery.

That's the way I see it in my fit of rage right now.

·
Registered
3,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My plan exactly
. Shame, they've been good to me for so long...too bad

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Well this reminds me of the dilemma your decision poses.

With FeDex out of the option, and UPS being the usual brown POS, and USPS being the overpriced delivery system for large packages, what will you turn to? The Pony Express?

·
Banned
4,814 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by xHassassin
View Post

With FeDex out of the option, and UPS being the usual brown POS, and USPS being the overpriced delivery system for large packages, what will you turn to? The Pony Express?

I just use Santa, he always gets me my goodies on time

·
Registered
3,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Quote:

Originally Posted by xHassassin
View Post

Actually UPS (knock on wood) has never failed me as of yet
. Neither has USPS but they are expensive as you mention. So I will use those two, since I have now blacklisted FedEx haha.

UPS is the most reliable courier for me though because I've had the same deliver guy for the past 6-7 years so he takes care of my packages well, I don't know what goes on back at the dock and all that but he is trustworthy in my book lol.

·
Registered
3,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Also part of my grand scheme, either they send me a new TV, or the service center gives me my money back, $4xx so I can get a better TV.
This is also what FedEx recommended.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts