Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a buddy of mine using Enlightenment as their GUI for on their Linux box...They were using Gentoo...I was looking on the Enlightenment website as I want to get it for my Fedora box...does anyone have any exp with Enlightenment or a way I can get it for my Fedora box...I cannot seem to find it on their website.

·
Registered
4,064 Posts
which enlightenment man? 16 or 17, if its 17, you have to either 1)setup your repositories (debian is the only os I know that does this) or in gentoo, you have to unmask the cvs versions of enlightenment, its really drawn out. I'm not sure how to get the rpms for e17, but 16 is around, it should be in your packages.

·
Premium Member
3,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ch13f121

which enlightenment man? 16 or 17, if its 17, you have to either 1)setup your repositories (debian is the only os I know that does this) or in gentoo, you have to unmask the cvs versions of enlightenment, its really drawn out. I'm not sure how to get the rpms for e17, but 16 is around, it should be in your packages.

I think he was running 17 but not totally sure. I would not mind 16 if that is what it took for me to be able to run it..

·
Registered
4,064 Posts
well...17 is really flashy and neat, the default theme is white and gold or something, and it has a lot of animations.

·
Registered
4,064 Posts
Yeah dude your gonna either have to download all the libraries for enlightenment, or check fedora's forums or something, they might have something on it. You MIGHT have to manually install it lol, and that'd be...quite...difficult.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts