Overclock.net banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys so I have feser coolant uv red and I'm wondering do I need to add anything to it to make it more anticorosian or what ever
please advice needed

p.s. I don't want to hear people telling me to ditch it and go distilled I just need advice on what to add if any needed

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
nope, it says on the bottle dont add anything to it.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
You don't need to add anything.

I stopped using feser coolant because it gunk's up your water block/radiator. It also loses its UV additive after a while.

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by shredzy
View Post

I stopped using feser coolant because it gunk's up your water block/radiator. It also loses its UV additive after a while.

this is the exact reason i stopped using it

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
no, the more die you get the more it will gunk up.

best option is get uv reactive tubing and distilled water

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrsmoke
View Post

I use distilled water, PTnuke and PrimoChill Dye Bomb which comes in tons of colors.

And it's pretty uv reactive or what? I want something that will glow red like hell

·
Registered
373 Posts
OP, may I point out that you have 3 threads going dedicated to UV reative fluids, dyes, and tubing? Isn't that a little much?

And telling people not to bother you with warnings about using dye really isn't going to stop them from doing so. They're just trying to stop you from stubbornly purchasing something you will regret intensely when you perform your first loop cleaning.

I'm not quite sure what it is about glowing red things that's got you so geared up, but you're going to regret it, and all those who told you better in all 3 threads are going to give you a big old "told ya so."

I really don't mean to be a jerk, but you've got 3 WHOLE THREADS active asking for advice in which you are ignoring all of it.

·
Banned
435 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by shredzy
View Post

This said ditch it and go distilled..... Just like the other 3 threads suggested

1 - 14 of 14 Posts