Overclock.net banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,104 Posts
Distilled water is better but Feser One has some nice colours. Its cheaper and more practical to go with distilled water + silver.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dar_T View Post
Distilled water is better but Feser One has some nice colours. Its cheaper and more practical to go with distilled water + silver.
Thanks..

Do you know how much better is the distilled water + silver compared to Feser ONe UV( I mean temp wise)?

And what if the price of the Feser One is only $7.38usd per liter/bottle, is it worth getting it over distilled plus silver?

I asked this because I like their colors..

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by samster25 View Post
i am using it, and its great. it doesnt conduct, temps are low, my [email protected] idle temps are 23C, 39C load. on 1.376 vlots under load. the only problem is that its pricey. oh yeah if you are using used parts make sure you flushed them out.

Thanks!!.. WHat color do you have?
Also, how did you measure your temps using Realtemp/Coretemp or Speedfan?

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
hm, should i shoot for pt nuke and distilled water, or just spare the trouble and also get me a bottle of feser one? (its 9 euros /liter)

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
I'm pretty sure Feser One is just distilled water plus some neon color. It may also have what I would call "Water wetter" which is an additive for engine coolant. Either way I see it, Feser One looks cooler and might cool about the same amount. However, I have not a clue what "+silver" means or how to do it.

·
Registered
333 Posts
im using the UV purple feser one dye and it works good. could be a little more uv reactive but im satisfied.

this is it in the light

this is it under my cathodes.

i also just used about 4 drops of pt nuke.

·
Premium Member
3,104 Posts
By +silver I mean't adding something like a silver dollar or iandh kill coils in your loop so its just basically distilled with no additives. If you want colour just get coloured tubing.

·
Registered
333 Posts
the best color is from colored tubing but it can be expensive. if you want the cheap route some masterkleer and water, dye, and pt nuke works.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by twitch101 View Post
the best color is from colored tubing but it can be expensive. if you want the cheap route some masterkleer and water, dye, and pt nuke works.
Yah, that is what I have ordered( Masterkleer, distilled water, PT nuke and Pentosin G11).

I heard from someone that mixing PT NUke with pentosin G11 creates some chemical reaction..Can anyone confirm this please?

·
Registered
333 Posts
im not sure on the pentosin but the only reason you would need the pentosin is if you had copper AND aluminum parts in your loop. if you are going all copper then you have no use for it.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by twitch101
View Post

im not sure on the pentosin but the only reason you would need the pentosin is if you had copper AND aluminum parts in your loop. if you are going all copper then you have no use for it.

Okay..Thanks for the info..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.