Overclock.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i been needing a nice amp and dac and they say that these 2 for the money cant be beat. but ive seen products from Ibasso that i was intrested in. im looking for deacent quality for the price. right now i have cheap dayton speakers on my computer with a lepai amp. i got nice headphones that i would like a boost in while having the option of going portable. my budget is around 150 for both. is it worth risking buying a used E7 for 60 bucks?

also how would i have the settup knowing that i already use a mini amp for my speakers ? they hiss and stuff and i know the Fiio takes care of this so do i connect that to usb and then put the line out to my lepai amp ? lol so confused. if anything what else is reccomended for a solution for desktop speakers and the option to go portable with headphones if needed

thanks OCN <3

·
Registered
186 Posts
The E7 and E9 is very good.

Computer -> USB-> E7/E9 -> line out to lepai amp. (line out is in the back) This should help with the hissing.

Computer -> USB-> E7/E9 -> headphones. (The front jack)

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i have a question. is there a section for DJ's here at OCN ? i was wondering if i bought a controller ( lets say a Traktor S4) that has a built in sound card. would i be able to use these fiio products to enhance it? are the sound cards in them good and is it enough or should i buya real one for my desktop? either way i have to buy the dj tables so maybe i can save going that route

1 - 5 of 5 Posts