Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://secure.newegg.com/WishList/Pu...Number=7690045

Thanks for any final comments. This system will be used for web, photo storage, photo editing and printing, and even some music recording.

-The motherboard is chosen so I can run RAID 1 given the amount of photos that will be on them

-The printer is on sale, a very good sale. It must be high quality and have separate ink cartridges.

-The scanner must have 96 bit color depth, and that scanner can register negatives.

-The case and PSU are a 94 dollar combo. I know the psu is a bit much, but it is a great deal.

Thanks for any heads up/money savings!

·
Registered
98 Posts
M-AUDIO Audiophile 2496 PCI Interface 4-In-4-Out Audio Card with MIDI and Digital I-O - Retail = "OUT OF STOCK"

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerrdawg
View Post

M-AUDIO Audiophile 2496 PCI Interface 4-In-4-Out Audio Card with MIDI and Digital I-O - Retail = "OUT OF STOCK"

Thanks. If needed, I will wait until it returns to stock from newegg or buy elsewhere, either way the rest of the system will be ordered

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
dont get that corsair ram if your going to oC that e8400. get 2x2gb g.skill 1000 PQ's (the purple ones).

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wahkee
View Post

dont get that corsair ram if your going to oC that e8400. get 2x2gb g.skill 1000 PQ's (the purple ones).

Thats nice ram, the corsair is good enough for this. My sig rig runs the same stuff, and while I know it doesn't all behave the same, I run 3.6 and can run OC to 4 GHz.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts