Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 206 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i know there are many many people in this world who love the Final fantasy game. I searched for awhile through OCN and could find nothing that dealt specifically with the Entire series nor a group that was dedicated to any and all of the games. I decided then to create this (unofficial) Club. i do hope that we might be able to get enough members to become an official group at some point though that may be a long way off. so here for starters ill post the different games and links for them for information. these are all Wiki links and you can link to their respective sites from there. so far on this list is almost everything that is out to date. there are some minors ones that will be added later i just do not have time right now to go through everything.

Final Fantasy

Final Fantasy II

Final Fantasy III

Final Fantasy IV

Final Fantasy IV: The After Years

Final Fantasy V

Final Fantasy VI

Final Fantasy VII

Final Fantasy VII: Dirge Of Cerberus

Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children (Movie)

Final Fantasy VII: Crysis Core

Final Fantasy VII: Before Crysis

Last Order: Final Fantasy VII (Anime)

Final Fantasy VIII

Final Fantasy IX

Final Fantasy X

Final Fantasy X-2

Final Fantasy XI (online)

Final Fantasy XII

Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings

Final Fantasy XIII

Final_Fantasy XIII-2

Final_Fantasy XIII-3

Final Fantasy IVX (Online)

Final Fantasy XV

This second section will be for Non-Numbered titles.

Final Fantasy: Legend of The Crystals (Anime)

Final Fantasy Unlimited (Anime)

Final Fantasy Tactics

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance

FInal Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions

Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift

Final Fantasy: Mystic Quest

Final Fantasy Adventure

Dissidia: Final Fantasy

Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within (Movie)

There are many many more that have been released and are in the planning stages.

the only requirement is that you must own at least one FF game.

Sig Code: It is pretty basic but I have not seen anything working recent for colors and whatnot. If someone would like to snaz it up a little feel free to and then post it as a reply or PM me.

http://www.overclock.net/t/686210/final-fantasy-club]Final Fantasy Club[/URL]

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i have played the following final fantasy games.

10-2
7 (currently own)
tactics

i will be buying 13 as soon as i can get my hands on it. and also Dirge of Cerberus as well.

·
Premium Member
2,759 Posts
FF4 - SNES
FF5
FF6 - SNES
FF7 - PSX
FF8 - PSX
FF9 - PSX
FF10 - PS2
FF12 - PS2
FFT - PSX

Getting FF13 in a week or two! Currently playing through some FF9 again during my work commute on my PSP

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Quote:

Originally Posted by ignite
View Post

FF4 - SNES
FF5
FF6 - SNES
FF7 - PSX
FF8 - PSX
FF9 - PSX
FF10 - PS2
FF12 - PS2
FFT - PSX

Getting FF13 in a week or two! Currently playing through some FF9 again during my work commute on my PSP

man you got me beat by a mile. currently i am awaiting my ff7 to get here. also working on getting the rest of them. i may not have the system to play some but i love this series alot.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So i now own the following all for the price of which ff7 usually is.

ff7
ff8
ff 10
ff origins. (though these are ROM and wondering if they will work if i burn them

·
Premium Member
2,759 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolfeshaman
View Post

So i now own the following all for the price of which ff7 usually is.

ff7
ff8
ff 10
ff origins. (though these are ROM and wondering if they will work if i burn them

Well, started on FF6 when I was 9 or 10 [I would say] back on the SNES. Kept on going from there

I would definitely play FF4 and FF6. Both were amazing games. Although FF6 aged much better than FF4. FF9 is also a great game - feels much more like the SNES games in terms of characters, gameplay and environment. And FFT, that game is just amazing. Although it is a strategy RPG and not like other FF.

Or... in a nutshell. Try to play them all!

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
My FF record is probably super small compared to everyone else here, but here goes:

FF 7, own and beat.
FF 12, own 2 copies (unreturned Blockbuster copy), have not beat.
FF 13, own, have not played yet.

I would looooove to get into the other FF's but I don't have as much time to sit around all day and game, sadly.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Quote:

Originally Posted by ignite
View Post

Well, started on FF6 when I was 9 or 10 [I would say] back on the SNES. Kept on going from there

I would definitely play FF4 and FF6. Both were amazing games. Although FF6 aged much better than FF4. FF9 is also a great game - feels much more like the SNES games in terms of characters, gameplay and environment. And FFT, that game is just amazing. Although it is a strategy RPG and not like other FF.

Or... in a nutshell. Try to play them all!

thats what i am working on. now if only i could play ROM's on a PS3 i would be golden. then i wouldnt have to worry. as it is there is someone on ebay selling all that are out to date (with the exception of 13) on ebay but then again i do not have 225 for them all currently. as it is right now i got all the previous listed ones for under 60$ which is surprising as FF7 is usually 50 or better.

·
Registered
2,173 Posts
IN!

I've played them all

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
wow didnt think so few people would respond. meh oh well thats the way of things.

·
Registered
530 Posts
I've played:

FF1 - PS1, PSP, iPhone
FF2 - PS1, PSP
FF4 - PS1, GBA, DS
FF5 - PS1, GBA
FF6 - PS1
FF7 - PS1, PSP, PS3
FF8 - PS1
FF9 - PS1, PSP
FF10 - PS2
FF12 - PS2
FF13 - PS3 <-- Currently on Chapter 7

·
Registered
135 Posts
Well, I have owned 1-12, except for X-2 and 11. I have FF13 preordered and waiting for me at gamestop, it's just waiting for me til I get back in town.

Edit, I forgot the REAL FF3 never came out in the US... if it did I never played it.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
I was 14 or 15 when FFVII came out. I tried playing FFVI and below but I couldn't stay with it and lost interest quick. I've played everything else up until FFXIII which I picked up the other night and will continue on once I get off work.

FFIX FFX I was so close to finishing. I like to do all the side quest and get all the times. I also like to take on the insane bosses. The one from FFIX, the big ball or whatever it was, was insanely hard. I couldnt beat him so I gave up
. Same with FFX, I couldn't beat Ultima or Ultimate Weapon on that monster island and than I joined the military and lost my memory cards and didn't want to start over again. FFXII was pretty boring and I lost interest after about 10 hours of gameplay. I had the Xbox 360 and it being on PS2 just made me cringe because of the graphics.

FFVII - finished and own
FFVIII - finished and own
FFIX - own but never finished
FFX - own but never finished
FFXI - own, never can finish
FFXII - own, never finished
FXIII - own, currently playing, lets see if I can finish this one.
FFTactics - finished and own
FFCC - finished and own
FFAC - own, watched 100 times

·
Registered
2,895 Posts
I currently own:

Final Fantasy I (PS1)
Final Fantasy II (PS1)
FF III is FF VI here right?
Final Fantasy IV (PS1)
Final Fantasy V (PS1)
Final Fantasy VI (PS1)
Final Fantasy VII (PS1) - (3x copies, 1 Platinum, 2 Original)
Final Fantasy VIII (PS1) - (3x Copies, 2 Platinum, 1 Original)
(playing this again with epsxe + petes gpu plugin/ 360 pad)
Final Fantasy IX (PS1)
Final Fantasy X (PS2)
Final Fantasy XI (PC)
Final Fantasy XII (PS2)
Final Fantasy Tactics (PS1)
Final Fantasy: Advent Children DVD Special Edition
Final Fantasy: Crisis Core (PSP)

Looking forward to Final Fantasy XIV: Online

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
its nice to see people are still playing the older ones. i lew of my goal of getting them all i just picked up FF12 and a ps2 (lol cannot afford a ps3 yet hopefully if interview goes well on monday ill be making enough to get one). so my list as of now is as follows.

FF Origins (which is FF1 and FF2) "note: they are as Roms until i can afford to actually purchase them"
FF tactics "again another Rom"
FFVII Black Label non misprint
FFVIII Regular label
FFX Normal
FFXII collectors Edition
Advent Children Special Edition
Spirits Within

Working on getting the animes as well along with Dirge Of cerberus and the rest that i need.

"note: i am also working on getting into the Beta for FFXIV which looks like it is going to be really good so far."

·
Registered
380 Posts
I have played Final Fantasy Tactics, Final Fantasy II, Final Fantasy IV, Final Fantasy VII and Final Fantasy XI. Final Fantasy VII would have to be my favorite out of all of them.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
lol over the past few days i got about 7 hours in to FFXII and when i got to the part where you have to rescue Ashe i realized i am going to have to start all over again and level far more than i did. no matter what i do i die within a few minutes even taking reserve people and putting them into my party.

·
Registered
2,173 Posts
I guess I should list what I actually own!

FFI - NES
FFIII - NES
FFVII - PS1
FFVIII - PS1
FFX - PS2
Chrono Trigger - Not FF, but probably my 2nd Fav of all time!

1 - 20 of 206 Posts