Overclock.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone else have this for PC? I grew up playing it on the PS1, but I recently got it for computer...
After some patches and changes to the character LGPs I can damn near play as Sephiroth...

So I guess I'm wondering... Has anyone else used the patch, and changed their character LGP? Unfortunately there are a few spots where it freezes up and I'm trying to fix it :/

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
^^ Hehe.. Not a man, but thanks!

Yeah he has clouds Limit Breaks for now... He looks so ... uhh Handicapped? When he does them, but whatever... Keeps freezing at certain points and... Well Yeah know. I was okay with it at first... Kinda... Now I'm just like >.<

Well to give you a better idea:

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
NP...
Lol I crack up every time I see/post that picture.
Yeah... I might play the PS1 version with Cloud. The PC version is just tooo close, and Sephiroth is uhhh.... gasmic so~
Gotta have him!

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Theres a 1280x1024 mod you can give that a shot

also post your system specs, so if you're ever having problems it will be easier for us to help

and lastly welcome to the forum

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'll definitely post my system tomorrow. ATM I'm deadbeat tired, and it's 4:30 in the morning here, and I haven't slept in forever. My friend built my computer. Cause when it comes to that stuff... I'm about as smart as a sack of sh err bricks...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts