Overclock.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi tech. pros
thumb.gif

I considered posting this thread this afternoon as I thought " why to post a thread about this certain issue .. you learned about different monitors, so why to ask the experts .. "

so .. I thought again and got confused with different monitors 1920*1080 and 2560*1440 ..

First .. I attracted to the BenQ XL2702T and the ASUS VG278HE, because I love to have the fast response
smile.gif

Then ... learned how they are TN panels and many say that they have inaccurate colors at high refresh rate and low image quality. Then, I introduced to the PB278Q and U2713HM which are 2560*1440 .. and their specs are very nice .. except some issues I found in different sources like they run at 60Hz so response time is slower ..

And I saw this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12p_SgItqxc

and while I saw focusing, I observed at 5:12 when he stabbed the man, that the fast move was little over-shooted that the move is faster than the monitor response ... I just thought that .. maybe I'm not accurate of observing what I think it could be a problem.

And I like the high resolution of 2560*1440 and more nice features like colors and image quality ..

I saw other videos about the ASUS VG278HE and the BenQ XL2702T and I think

My current gaming set is my laptop which has good gaming performance and I want to buy the monitor for my future gaming set
king.gif

I like the XL2720T and the new BenQ XL2720Z which I think it's superior to the other TN monitors.

And I like the 2560*1440 .. which I think most of pro gamers like
smile.gif

Then, I want your comments, opinions and suggestions .. although I'm attractive to the BenQ monitors

I would leave the other details I know for the discussions from you pros

·
Banned
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've thought about Korean monitors, as I have Qnix in my cart at eBay ... and I'm not sure, because:

1. I'm afraid of defects; like, dead pixels and back light bleed
2. I don't have DVI port >> is it effective to buy the HDMI - DVI cable?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts