Overclock.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been a lurker for several months (probably more than a year jeje), i look for info here in your forums offten, so i say hello to everyone. Sorry for my english and greets from México.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, i need some advice regarding to my PSU and MoBo and some issues trying to OCing my FX-8350 but i dont know where to open the thread.

·
Registered
4,853 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RochXS View Post

Well, i need some advice regarding to my PSU and MoBo and some issues trying to OCing my FX-8350 but i dont know where to open the thread.
for psu and motherboard you would open a thread under components and then select psu, then under components you will select motherboard.

·
Banned
196 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlhawn View Post

for psu and motherboard you would open a thread under components and then select psu, then under components you will select motherboard.
Sorry to hijack, but you have one sexy processor. Nice to see people still rocking these i7's
wink.gif

·
Registered
4,853 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamersunited22 View Post

Sorry to hijack, but you have one sexy processor. Nice to see people still rocking these i7's
wink.gif
thats cool.
thanks.
it's a good cpu for a few programs I use. some people said I didn't need it for gaming which I know it's not for gaming
but I use it for that when I am not running my other programs.
smile.gif

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts