i7 3770k processor
MSI Z77 MPOWER Motherboard
COOLER MASTER Silent Pro Hybrid RS-850w PSU
SAPPHIRE Radeon HD 7870 XT w/Boost
COOLER MASTER Seidon 120M
OCZ Vector Series VTR1-25SAT3-256G SSD
Western Digital 1TB caviar black
CORSAIR Vengeance 16gb 2x8gb

Sorry no pictures of it being assembled was watching the cousins baby as he played mad scientist assembling it. Eventually im going to overclock since my CPU is somewhat watercooled kind of other than that I absolutely love this video card I was gonna keep it just till the end of the year and buy a really nice card. I had heard this is one of the easiest cards to overclock and forget about and its so true I bumped it up to 1175 core clock and 1700mhz memory speed and while playing Crysis 3 maxed out im getting aroud 30fps and a little over I assume casue with the card stock it jitters a tad until I OC it and it all becomes very fluid all without the card going over 58c OC'd lol I have really good ventilation in my case but thought that was crazy how stable and cool my card is playing crysis 3 maxed. So now im wondering should I nab another one of these off amazon or still wait till the end of the year?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ya my clock speed can't really go any higher my drivers crash about every 15 min at 1200 so I dropped it to 1175 and hasn't crashed since I did that the memory is what I wan't to OC a little higher it's at 1700 from 1500 but haven't really researched what other people have OC'd their memory to on my 7870 but I have a feeling my memory could go a little higher one good thing it doesn't seem I gotta worry about my gpu temps.

·
Premium Member
2,530 Posts
Glad you got everything running!
thumb.gif

Now all we need are some pics!
biggrin.gif

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If anyone else out there has the SAPPHIRE 7870 XT plz share what overclocks you are running if any plz.

·
Premium Member
2,530 Posts
Looking awesome man.
thumb.gif

Congrats again, enjoy it!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts