Overclock.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As you all know, when i came to this forum my cpu didnt go over 3.1GHZ now i set the ram ratio to 3:2 and i am at 3.2 and yesterday put on 3.4GHZ so im gonna get my tower112 in a week or my water in 1 month and gonna go for 3.6GHZ , a 1GHZ oc.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Right on!

·
Premium Member
3,804 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by comrad

As you all know, when i came to this forum my cpu didnt go over 3.1GHZ now i set the ram ratio to 3:2 and i am at 3.2 and yesterday put on 3.4GHZ so im gonna get my tower112 in a week or my water in 1 month and gonna go for 3.6GHZ , a 1GHZ oc.

Did you run prime to test stability?

·
Banned
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I know because i also test my temp with Abit EQ well here is the screenshot:

I lowered the oc to 3000 for right now and the temp is now 37*C so its cool, and i will oc to 3.4 tomorow and show you guys.

·
Registered
299 Posts
i wanna c that. hey comrad i have roughly the same processor and am going to buy the model up from ur Mobo the IC7 Max3. wud u consider abit a good brand

·
Banned
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah, its very good, the oc'ing is easy and everything for oc'ing is on one bios page, the soft menu. its very good for oc'ing

·
Premium Member
3,804 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by TwEaK_MoNkeY

i wanna c that. hey comrad i have roughly the same processor and am going to buy the model up from ur Mobo the IC7 Max3. wud u consider abit a good brand

Abits are good ocers. Asus is really goos to

1 - 12 of 12 Posts