Overclock.net banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
16,928 Posts
why are there no pics


good luck on the OC
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
17,407 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by dralb View Post
Looking good so far. Need to see if I can get it stable:

http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=523761
Nice to see that Q6700 running were it should be! I bet all you have to really worry about is the vcore at this point. How are your temps?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OK, just updated with a pic. I failed prime after 25 minutes. I upped the vcore a bit and am retesting. Highest core I have seen is 66C.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,263 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by dralb View Post
OK, just updated with a pic. I failed prime after 25 minutes. I upped the vcore a bit and am retesting. Highest core I have seen is 66C.
i wouldve pictured lower temps on water

anyway, i picture it will require atleast 1.55v
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Skullzaflare View Post
i wouldve pictured lower temps on water

anyway, i picture it will require atleast 1.55v
I am running my Q and a 8800GTS on one 240 rad, lol. I was planning to add a heater core, but it turns out it leaked, so I am stuck with this for now.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,263 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by dralb
View Post

I am running my Q and a 8800GTS on one 240 rad, lol. I was planning to add a heater core, but it turns out it leaked, so I am stuck with this for now.

oh, that would explain it

i was about to say, my v8 is beating water
lol
but yea, id gueing 1.55v minimum for gaming stablility, may be wrong though
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top