Overclock.net banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,508 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by NAM_killer View Post
thanks
1.3625v, llc disabled is yours e0 or c1?
mines an E0 now running 4.25GHz @ 1.31v w/ LLC on.

·
Efficiencycionado
5,587 Posts
man, that thing is hot

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
Ahh congratz! You should feel lucky! I can't get my Q9550 E0 past 3.4ghz(400x8.5). Always get blue screen with the same dumb errors. :swearing:

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sickened1
View Post

Ahh congratz! You should feel lucky! I can't get my Q9550 E0 past 3.4ghz(400x8.5). Always get blue screen with the same dumb errors. :swearing:

thanks!! what vcore have you tried? also maybe its your motherboard, put your multiplier at 6 and use a vcore you know works and push the fsb higher to see if you are hitting a fsb wall, otherwise maybe you need to tune voltages for the mobo or lastly and the one that everyone hates... maybe consider an RMA

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by NAM_killer
View Post

thanks!! what vcore have you tried? also maybe its your motherboard, put your multiplier at 6 and use a vcore you know works and push the fsb higher to see if you are hitting a fsb wall, otherwise maybe you need to tune voltages for the mobo or lastly and the one that everyone hates... maybe consider an RMA

Well ive tried everything up to 1.42Vcore. I only went that high just to see if that would help, it didn't. I think my mother board might be limiting me. But then again on my E8500 I had 425 FSB 24/7 stable. So maybe my mobo just hate's quads.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sickened1
View Post

Well ive tried everything up to 1.42Vcore. I only went that high just to see if that would help, it didn't. I think my mother board might be limiting me. But then again on my E8500 I had 425 FSB 24/7 stable. So maybe my mobo just hate's quads.

omg such a high vcore lol talk about frying the chip :O i probably would have done the same though... just to see

1 - 15 of 15 Posts