Overclock.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! Male nurse here from Texas. Working crazy long shifts usually gives me plenty of days off inbetween - I like to use those days to go ride my Ninja 650R, take my wife fishing or golfing - or sometimes staying in and tinkering with my rig. I have called upon the references and opinions of many an OC contributer over the years - for some reason I never joined. Anyway, I'm here now and glad to be a part - look forward to learning more from all I you!

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well my wife and I are always after that monster Bass! LOL - but we'll take anything. We've spent entire days pulling sun fish, pirch, and/or crappie out by the dozens and never get tired of it. Of course there's nothing like the thrill of pulling a whopping big channel cat outta the water.

I went through the whole identify your rig process - but it's not showing up? I'll have to try it again.

·
DTR Enthusiast
4,863 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by NostraD View Post

Well my wife and I are always after that monster Bass! LOL - but we'll take anything. We've spent entire days pulling sun fish, pirch, and/or crappie out by the dozens and never get tired of it. Of course there's nothing like the thrill of pulling a whopping big channel cat outta the water.

I went through the whole identify your rig process - but it's not showing up? I'll have to try it again.
Good luck with getting your sig rig setup!
thumb.gif

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Welcome to OCN!
To show your rig in your signature, click your name on top of the page, scroll down to "edit signature text", click that, then click one of the three boxes saying "show off stuff in your signature", select your rig, and hit submit.
thumb.gif

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks, got it! and Thanks to ALL for the warm welcome
thumb.gif

·
Totally New to OCN
10,627 Posts
Welcome to OCN!!

Lived in Texas for a year in northern area called Wichita Falls - Loved Fishing with the local people I became friends with, Didnt get into Golf however that was just too much lol

My Fav thing about texas was the locals extreme Love for Football, no matter what someone liked Football - and any friends you made, Loved to show you the videos of them in Highschool playing Football lol

about 80% of the people I met in texas over a year, had a tape of them Playing Football in HS, and they had that Distant Look in there eyes, Missing the Good Old Days lol

Damn Good Parties there too

1 - 12 of 12 Posts