Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 1558 Posts

·
Mouse Hoarder
153 Posts
Huh i'd actually want to try this i think. Every time i tried a mouse that was below 80 grams (or around that area) i generally did worse with it, however most of the ones i've tried were smaller in dimensions than what i would define as comfortable for me. So to have a mouse that might actually be slightly too large for my hand but also much lighter than what i'm used to, should be an interesting test. Though i don't know if i want to give FM money, if past track records are anything to go by this thing will be discontinued in 3 months to be replaced by something else... but still this at least got me interested.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Well, this could easily fit into TT esports mouse family

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
welp just bought the sunset version, supposedly has some special rubberized texturing which i tend to like more than straight plastic.

I'll let you guys know when I get it
I ordered the white one. Was thinking about the Sunset one, but decided not to for two reasons.

1) Worried about the rubberized texture wearing off over time.

2) Not a fan of the color. Obviously personal opinion though

·
Registered
92 Posts
welp just bought the sunset version, supposedly has some special rubberized texturing which i tend to like more than straight plastic.

I'll let you guys know when I get it
Too bad the rubberized texturing is only on top of the mouse and not on the sides, where it matters mostly, because that's where you grip the mouse. What were they thinking?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Too bad the rubberized texturing is only on top of the mouse and not on the sides, where it matters mostly, because that's where you grip the mouse. What were they thinking?
thinking about the palm and the feeling?

the rubberized texture always stick to my palm which is something i love

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Main buttons sound much too stiff from the video. ;/

Still probably gonna get it.

·
Registered
54 Posts
stat well away from these clowns, there is no one using them professionally because they are cheap and unreliable. i have gone through 3 of them before i gave up on them altogether, i was waiting 8 months for a replacement on the first one that i got that lasted 1 month, the replacement lasted 3 weeks and then they sent me a scream one to make up for all of the hassle that i had, but the mouse clicks by itself and so does the scroll wheel, you could be watching a youtube video and the page would just start scrolling down on its own, utter useless. go look at their reddit page of the wall of complaints and issues

i went and got eca2 from zowie when the first one broke and its still working perfectly to this day with zero issues, if your going to be spending money give it to them, they are hands down the best mice money can buy

as far as i know scream himself has distanced himself from the brand because of the terrible build quality and complaints about them, which was their most expensive flagship

·
Registered
77 Posts
stat well away from these clowns, there is no one using them professionally because they are cheap and unreliable. i have gone through 3 of them before i gave up on them altogether, i was waiting 8 months for a replacement on the first one that i got that lasted 1 month, the replacement lasted 3 weeks and then they sent me a scream one to make up for all of the hassle that i had, but the mouse clicks by itself and so does the scroll wheel, you could be watching a youtube video and the page would just start scrolling down on its own, utter useless. go look at their reddit page of the wall of complaints and issues

i went and got eca2 from zowie when the first one broke and its still working perfectly to this day with zero issues, if your going to be spending money give it to them, they are hands down the best mice money can buy

as far as i know scream himself has distanced himself from the brand because of the terrible build quality and complaints about them, which was their most expensive flagship
after getting the white ec2-a i agree with you, but sad i got a defective sensor

·
Registered
54 Posts
after getting the white ec2-a i agree with you, but sad i got a defective sensor
yeah i think thats just unlucky tbf, with anything electrical stuff can come doa and you have to give the benefit of the doubt which i did with FM but 3 times and then you see all the rest of the complaints from everyone else its not just a once off

all i can say is do the research into FM whoever is thinking of buying one, because they are not what they seem. they have alot of good press but they all warn you about the build quality, a quick google search shows you that they dont hold up under light use let alone using it on a daily basis. i have played csgo with teams and gone to lans, i would never use one again. i have a bucket here full of mice from logitech/steelseries/razer ect ect the list goes on and zowie hands down is the only company i will be buying from in the future, cant stress how good it has been using them, if you also look at what the pros use they are all using them. anyway just some input on some past experiences

·
I heard you were dead...
8,475 Posts
Finally, something that might be able to replace my G9x with grip and weights removed. I've been paranoid about what will happen when my 9 year old mouse finally bites the dust...

·
Registered
217 Posts
no its important on both sides, because if u palm grip the palm is the area where it forms most moisture and after some minutes of intense use it makes harder to be sharp and firm with movements
just stupid that mouse companies dont simply rubberize entirally like the old good sensei

·
Registered
139 Posts
Straight onto their next mouse like the Scream One never happened.
Gonna wait for more real end-users to post their thoughts on the quality control rather than take the words of a YouTuber who was given a cherry-picked sample to review.

Any way I'm dying to try it, only wish it was a few mm thinner.

·
Registered
77 Posts
yeah i think thats just unlucky tbf, with anything electrical stuff can come doa and you have to give the benefit of the doubt which i did with FM but 3 times and then you see all the rest of the complaints from everyone else its not just a once off

all i can say is do the research into FM whoever is thinking of buying one, because they are not what they seem. they have alot of good press but they all warn you about the build quality, a quick google search shows you that they dont hold up under light use let alone using it on a daily basis. i have played csgo with teams and gone to lans, i would never use one again. i have a bucket here full of mice from logitech/steelseries/razer ect ect the list goes on and zowie hands down is the only company i will be buying from in the future, cant stress how good it has been using them, if you also look at what the pros use they are all using them. anyway just some input on some past experiences
i love their mice when it come to the shape and weight and how the mouse glide compare to the others

but i see your point i had issues with the ergo 2016 and scream one and the new ergo 2

and their support team will ignore you once they know you are outside the U.S

1 - 20 of 1558 Posts