Overclock.net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm playing Toribash at the moment. Pretty fun game overall. I don't want any FPS's, my lag is horrible right now. So please find me some cool free games.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
runescape

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Papa.Smurf
View Post

you can do the COD world at war beta, sign up at callofduty.com

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaivorth
View Post

I don't want any FPS's, my lag is horrible right now.

No FPS? l2 read? What kind of games? RPG? Adventure?

·
Premium Member
10,813 Posts
For a second I was thinking, isn't it against the TOS to talk about pirating games? Of course, please, no one start talking about pirating games/the industry, those threads go NOWHERE.

Food free game? Dungeon Runners!

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Try out Trackmania Nations or Trackmania United. Pretty fun racing games.

·
Premium Member
16,927 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm just interested in free open source games. I liked Toribash a lot. It was really innovative, didn't require a fast connection, and well was just fun. I don't like Runescape, I tried it awhile back, thought it was the worst game ever. I've also tried loads of RPG games, and so far they all suck (except for Guild Wars, which I've already reached lvl20, and the game started to get repetitive)

·
Premium Member
7,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Quote:

Originally Posted by Blazing_Javelin
View Post

If you like racing sims this one is really incredible and its free, Its called Project Torque and it has the best "free game" graphics ive ever seen.

Played that. Got bored.

Enemys Territory...is that a single player game?

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Try out Perfect World... It's a pretty fun game once you get the hang of it, and the graphics are just stunning for a freebie. Give it a few levels and do all of the quests you can find and it'll be fun. Playing with a friend from real life is great too.

~Error

1 - 15 of 15 Posts