Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Nobody
6,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well this loop here is what I ended up getting with my $300 budget. So there are a few other parts I want to get but after already expanding my budget it $400 I just couldn't get yet.

So for what I could do I was pleased.

Here's the parts list:

Block - Enzotech Sapphire Rev.A
Rad - MCR320 QP
Pump - MCP655
Res. - MicroRes V2

Didn't fit in the way I wanted, but as soon as I get a new top for the pump I should be able to do what I want. So eventually you will only see the inlet and outlet for the cpu block and thats it.

Of course I have the Rad mounted up top with the 2 Ultra Kazes 3000rpm and one Panaflow setup for pull which is intake for the case. Works out pretty well actually.

Also, for the ones asking why I have it going res-pump-block-rad-res . Now I can't give 100% of the technical terms or figures but from my little 2 day experiment I found it to not even affect my cpu's temp by 1c. Now keep in mind this is for my loop in my environment. One thing to remember is I designed my loop around a 250-300W heatload and wanting around a 3c Temp Delta.

And yes, for the ones that notice I did make a boo-boo on my case.
But really not that noticeable unless looking for it.

·
Super Moderator
19,302 Posts
Pretty good, though you might want to add a warning for big images in the title.

·
Nobody
6,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys, did the best I could for what I had on hand to work with. Just really wanted to try and keep it looking clean looking.

And I have to give a Big Thank You
to all the ones on OCN that helped me when I was combing through info trying to get back into it and figure everything out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts