Overclock.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not really sure where this goes so I guess I can not go wrong in OT. Anyways I was wondering if you could personalize the icons like the ones my arrows are pointing to because the one I have circled doesn't have a thing for their website and it upsets me lol. I just like it all uniform. I prefer no text as well. The text that is there now is only temp. for now. Anyways anyone know?

http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/3038/iconsr.png

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thats awesome. I got the add on. I just need to find the right size images I want to use. I wish I could plus rep in OT. Thanks alot tho!

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks. I made all the ones I wanted to use. Well didn't really make just cropped things from certain images. lol

·
Registered
625 Posts
Was on my way out earlier so didn't have time, but here is a screen shot of what FF looks like running with the Classic Compact, Compact Menu 2 and Bookmarks Menu addons.

Luckily I only have one bookmark with no favicon so I don't think I can be bothered using that addon.

I hope these are supported when the V4 gui changes come out otherwise it will be a bit confusing, I'm so used to this setup now.
LL

1 - 8 of 8 Posts