Overclock.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, n00b overclocker here. Thought I'd register and make myself at home and try to learn more about something that I like doing

Currently have a pretty nice setup however there are a few key components holding back my overclock. One is my craphouse psu which won't let me jump up ANY of my voltages, second is my case, not really a performance issue, but the case itself is just gay.

Hope to become an active member of the community!

·
Premium Member
6,392 Posts
Welcome, this place is a fountain of information! Ask and you'll have replies within minutes usually! Enjoy

·
Banned
789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks all!

I've been looking at the OCZ and have heard very good things about them, the only other PSU that I've been told to be the very best on the market for Overclocking is this one: http://www.xoxide.com/pc-power-cooli...-510w-psu.html

Anyone else have thoughts and opinions on that one? Looks like the voltages are supreme. I'll either be going with the OCZ or the one I posted the link too, both look pretty darn good.

Thx again for the warm welcome.

·
Banned
789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by spookedjunglist

Welcome to the Furum *******....

IF you put ******* into officespace as the companys name, that would be cool, but of course we would all be working on FPS reports instead of TPS reports..

Have you seen my Crobar???

I'll tell you where your crowbar is if you've seen my stapler

1 - 9 of 9 Posts