Overclock.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First time PC builder here. I've always played PC games and had a decent computer, but it was always a HP/Dell that I would just upgrade the GPU in. Well, I'm married with two kids and I finally decided, it's my time to get into my hobby.

Built my first PC from the ground up with everything that's in my signature. I'm really pleased with it, but want to order another 670 FTW and SLI my system. My first big project I have planned (I don't think actually putting the PC together was a 'big project') is to custom sleeve my all the HX650 PSU cables. Going to start on my extra modular cables and replace the ones in my system as I go, then work on the fans and the front I/O panel on my 400R.

After that, I have a really cool idea for a plexi/acrylic dust cover for my MOBO that is mainly for looks. I have a plan outlined on my PC that I will post at a later date to get feedback from OCnet members and see if everything I want to do is feasible and if I'm on the right track with it. And finally I want to watercool and OC my system (CPU and SLI'ed GPU). Not sure if I want to do a full water cool loop or custom modify my Corsair closed loop systems. I have 2x H60 and a H100 I want to try to modify to make a closed loop, but if I'm going to be doing that, I need a pump, so I might as well go full water cooling. Not sure yet.

·
Not New to Overclock.net
9,204 Posts
welcome to the forum and good luck. fill in your Rig specs in your profile and it will be shown automatically.
For every question you need to get the fastest response possible just hit the correct forum and you will be glad with the outcome
wink.gif

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramzinho View Post

welcome to the forum and good luck. fill in your Rig specs in your profile and it will be shown automatically.
For every question you need to get the fastest response possible just hit the correct forum and you will be glad with the outcome
wink.gif
Thanks! Actually made my first thread over here trying to find answers to my first build questions.

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts