Overclock.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
took some advice off here and watched vids on overclocking the last few days
ive got my system stable at 4.4ghz 1.275 volts im using adaptive power so not used any stress testing lik aida64 as i was advice in the vids

ive used real bench and its fine
http://imgur.com/FABvFfg,i6Ixw3m#0
http://imgur.com/FABvFfg,i6Ixw3m#1

the first was with no overclocking 2ed is with 4.4 big jump in performance

i7-4770k
GTX 780ti classified
16gb Corsair ven 2133
500gb SSD
860 Corsair PS
H100cooler
Asus Maximus VI hero z87
Corsair Obsidian 350d atx case
1440p monitor

im thinking is this enough or should i push it more? i been reading over 1,3 is not good really
im a total noob and this is my first over clock
is there any other ways i should test my system?

·
Crayon Evangelist
7,679 Posts
That is a conservative, but respectable overclock. For a gaming rig, it is plenty.

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It passed the adia64 benchmark test + real bench and pass mark, but it did crash at 25 min into adia 64 stress test, im useing 2133 could this be a problem? And ive uped it to 1.80 but had a crash when i had the stress test on and loaded a game, it got to the game loading screen then blue screened, it runs the test i listed and shadow of mordor benchmarks and rome2 totalwar benchmarks all on extreme. Is this stable? The guy on the vid says you dont need tomuse prima 64 or stress test it for hours

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Ladies, One at a Time
9,739 Posts
Haswell OverClock Guide

You and I have the same processor.

CoreV= 1.29v
Mult = 45
Bus Speed= 101.5
Input voltage and eventual voltage = 1.9v
Ram set at 1616mhz (Native is 1866, I crash if overclock is this high so I have to down clock to 1616mhz due to bus speed)

The Cautious One

Overclock at this = 4568.22 GHZ

·
Ladies, One at a Time
9,739 Posts
what are you thinking should be better. You can also reseat the h100i if you don't think your getting the right temps. From hearing that you are at 4.4ghz using 1.275v I think that after stressing you would be around 75 - 80 due to the volts. the Haswells run hott. I had to delid to confirm that.

THe Cautious One

·
Ladies, One at a Time
9,739 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by romanlegion13th View Post

I've got it running at 4.4ghz 1333mhz at 1.26 V been on aida64 stress Cpu Fpu cache n mem

How would I reset my fans I got them on turbo in Asus BIOS setting?
Max temps in Aida 64 is 73-78 oC witch is better.. I'm gunna get it stable at 4.4ghz with 2133mhz if I can

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You could use speedfan Software or Go back to bios and adjust as necessary.

THe Cautious One

1 - 8 of 8 Posts