Overclock.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

Basically, I'm planning a new project, which is going to be a watercooled 3.0/3.2 prescott (S478). I want to be able to hopefully hit around 4ghz, and I would also prefer a kit, seen as this is my first water cooled job. Has anybody got any suggestions for a kit to do this?

Cheers

Matt

·
Banned
2,316 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by MattTodd
Hello all,

Basically, I'm planning a new project, which is going to be a watercooled 3.0/3.2 prescott (S478). I want to be able to hopefully hit around 4ghz, and I would also prefer a kit, seen as this is my first water cooled job. Has anybody got any suggestions for a kit to do this?

Cheers

Matt
Do a google for waterchill. i think the company is Astek (or something like that) - they are a good make, and from what i hear, their water kits are very good.

·
Premium Member
1,730 Posts
Or you could get enterprising and build your own. The pump you want, the reservoir you want, the tubing you want, in the size you want.

Check out Danger Den.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
??? dont know what happened there. Double posted

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by MattTodd
Hello all,

Cheers

Matt
What country are you from mate? it will help in pointing you in the right direction.

·
Registered
840 Posts
www.dangerden.com is my recomendation. They ship worldwide and they got custom kits already set up for socket 478. Their power kit is US$200 and seems really good.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts