Overclock.net banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

Basically, I'm planning a new project, which is going to be a watercooled 3.0/3.2 prescott (S478). I want to be able to hopefully hit around 4ghz, and I would also prefer a kit, seen as this is my first water cooled job. Has anybody got any suggestions for a kit to do this?

Cheers

Matt

·
Banned
2,316 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by MattTodd
Hello all,

Basically, I'm planning a new project, which is going to be a watercooled 3.0/3.2 prescott (S478). I want to be able to hopefully hit around 4ghz, and I would also prefer a kit, seen as this is my first water cooled job. Has anybody got any suggestions for a kit to do this?

Cheers

Matt
Do a google for waterchill. i think the company is Astek (or something like that) - they are a good make, and from what i hear, their water kits are very good.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
??? dont know what happened there. Double posted

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by MattTodd
Hello all,

Cheers

Matt
What country are you from mate? it will help in pointing you in the right direction.

·
Registered
840 Posts
www.dangerden.com is my recomendation. They ship worldwide and they got custom kits already set up for socket 478. Their power kit is US$200 and seems really good.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.