Rma? You could try putting the card in another computer just in case.
|Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)|
Click 'Check for solutions' to send data about this device to Microsoft and to see if there is a solution available.
* Use the official uninstaller(s) of the driver(s) you want to uninstall.
* Reboot your PC in Safe Mode.
* Run Driver Sweeper and select what to clean.
* Analyse lists all the entries possible to remove, cleaning removes the entries selected.
* More drivers can be selected for the same cleaning process.
Right at my 680i screen, I have lines running down the screen. The same ones as the Windows SS. Once in windows, Vista correctly tags the card as an 8800GTS, and proceeds to install a VGA Generic Driver for it. Despite the fact that drivers are present.