• Something else

Votes: 15 38.5%
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
3,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I'd fix the problems.

Disclaimer: In case you're incredibly uptight or overly sensitive, this a parody of the following thread:

http://www.overclock.net/off-topic/6...ethnicity.html

Wherein there are a ton of ethnicity options listed, yet they are missing a couple very large groups for some reason... so of course, the thread is FULL of 'MY ETHNIICITY ISN'T LISTED U RACISMER', so I fixed that with this.

If you got a problem, call the ACLU.

·
Banned
3,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Quote:

Originally Posted by frickfrock99 View Post
You've got to be kidding...
At least people can't complain that their ethnicity isn't there anymore, right?

Quote:

Originally Posted by firestormcomputers View Post
Yay for something else!
Something else power! Yeah!

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
You do know that whites are a minority globally speaking. So they actually should be getting some kind of support groups you know, cause minorities are always like oppressed and stuff.

Otherwise, IBTL

·
Banned
127 Posts
Don't get me started....
I'm racist against most whites.
There are times when I honestly think "Bigots, the lot of them", then I realize trains of thought like that are what form bigots

·
Banned
3,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Quote:

Originally Posted by frickfrock99 View Post
Well if there's reason to be racist, then those feeling are justified, even encouraged.
Allowing those injust actions to continue is actually worse.
So pick your poison.
Wait, what?

So if I had issues with a group of people of a certain ethnicity back in high school, and I am completely justified in hating them, then it's justified for me to dislike every person of that ethnicity?

You're a ******.

·
Back in the Game!
998 Posts
I'm a Honky!

·
Premium Member
15,387 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tainok
View Post

Wait, what?

So if I had issues with a group of people of a certain ethnicity back in high school, and I am completely justified in hating them, then it's justified for me to dislike every person of that ethnicity?

You're a ******.

That's not what I meant, I mean if their ACTIONS, towards you and others are malicious and constant, then it would be justified.
That would apply to just anything in life, especially race issues.

·
Banned
3,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Quote:

Originally Posted by frickfrock99
View Post

That's not what I meant, I mean if their ACTIONS, towards you, then it would be justified.
That would apply to just anything in life, especially race issues.

I don't follow, I'm saying that their actions towards you would inspire you to hate them. And since they are all of one ethnicity, and bring your ethnicity into the 'actions' constantly, I'd say that qualifies.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts