Overclock.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what is the best software to use to convert Flac to MP3 or WMA? I have a bunch of flac files I want to convert to MP3 or WMA to put into a MP3/WMA CD for my car. What program would be good to make that Music CD? I have always used Itunes or Windows Media player, but I am looking for something better/more efficient. thanks

·
Registered
3,628 Posts
dBPowerAMP

http://www.dbpoweramp.com/dmc.htm

You could also download a .flac codec for Windows Media Player and burn a CD the way you usually would.

Hope that helps

• Rep+
Reactions: hometoast

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Your going to get raped by Audiophiles for converting to "inferior" audio types.

·
Premium Member
6,174 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaSupra;11965903
Your going to get raped by Audiophiles for converting to "inferior" audio types.
*You're

·
Registered
2,880 Posts
I use dBpoweramp and couldn't be happier.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Quote:
lol... I usually listen to Flac when I am at home. I used to have an Ipod dock on my last car but my new car doesn't. It has an Aux in which I use with my phone for pandora, but sometimes on long trips I don't get a good signal.. Also long trips on interstate 395 has no radio stations... That's why I want to make and MP3/WMA CD... Thanks for all the input..

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Quote:
lol? why would anybody pick on him for converting to mp3 for an mp3cd for the car?

anyway, i use foobar for my conversion needs

1 - 9 of 9 Posts