Overclock.net banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These pics appear to be genuine, and they aren't photoshoped in any ways according to the newspaper that i read.


 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4 Posts
haha, what was the story about? It's obviously a rock that was thrown or dropped into the view of the camera. Unless, of coarse asteroids moved slow enough to get a detailed photo of them.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,081 Posts
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
According to the newspaper, its diameter is 5 meters = roughly 200 inches?
 

·
Not new to Overclock.net
Joined
·
77,827 Posts
Where's the link to the article?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just read it in a foreign newspaper. Anyway here is a link to similar story but in English.
Link
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Quote:

Originally Posted by LegendaryC View Post
Well, it's been identified as a rock so it has to be a floating rock.

Or maybe something in disguise as a rock..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
788 Posts
Fake!

Quote:
This picture was taken on Juli 10, 2009 at 15.34 pm. It start when Gang Hao and his family was climbing the hill. He like taking the picture about the scenery around the hill. he took the camera from his bag and started taking pictures. He took the picture from a distance. He used Canon SX 110IS.

Two days later, when all the photos processed and uploaded to the computer
, he saw the object in one photo. It looks strange. He never realize before.
What was he was taking picture of??? Hill??? The stone is in the center of the picture, and he realized that stone is there when he uploaded photos on his computer.

Edit: I have just found original picture:
Attachment 146943
Not edited - My A-S-S!

new one
1min 42sec of Photoshop

Attachment 146944
LL
LL
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,081 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by Damir Poljak
View Post

Fake!
What was he was taking picture of??? Hill??? The stone is in the center of the picture, and he realized that stone is there when he uploaded photos on his computer.

Edit: I have just found original picture:
Attachment 146943
Not edited - My A-S-S!

new one

Attachment 146944

Case Close
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Quote:


Originally Posted by Damir Poljak
View Post

Fake!
What was he was taking picture of??? Hill??? The stone is in the center of the picture, and he realized that stone is there when he uploaded photos on his computer.

Edit: I have just found original picture:
Attachment 146943
Not edited - My A-S-S!

new one
1min 42sec of Photoshop

Attachment 146944

....These photos are completely different, and ur photoshop one looks bad
.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,219 Posts
The rock is a spy!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,186 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by Damir Poljak
View Post

Fake!
What was he was taking picture of??? Hill??? The stone is in the center of the picture, and he realized that stone is there when he uploaded photos on his computer.

Edit: I have just found original picture:
Attachment 146943
Not edited - My A-S-S!

new one
1min 42sec of Photoshop

Attachment 146944

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
788 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by Ocnewb
View Post

....These photos are completely different, and ur photoshop one looks bad
.

I know, 1min 45sec not bad

EDIT: I don't think it is the same picture at all
 

·
Iconoclast
Joined
·
30,428 Posts
People are so gullible.
 

·
Not new to Overclock.net
Joined
·
77,827 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ocnewb View Post
....These photos are completely different, and ur photoshop one looks bad
.
I'm really glad I am not the only one who noticed.
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top