Overclock.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i fold on 2 rigs right now and the third ones almost done. i noticed even though i enter the same info each time i install the application it doesnt list a total of all work units done by all 2 soon to be 3 rigs. but will it be available for view on some website that i have done a complete total of whatever. now i know you can run the app twice if you have hyperthreading which i do but will runnign 2 apps cause major lag or will my badboys do just fine. oh yeah im gettin like 25,000 frame files thats kinda big eh?

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
what do u mean and how do you do that. i simply put my name as wrbsti and my team number and thats all. what else would you like me to configure?

·
Premium Member
2,448 Posts
wrbsti,
i think yiffy is talking about cpu id # in the box you are running 2 apps on...check the "folding tweakers guide" at this link.....
http://www.maximumpc.com/features/fe...003-06-10.html
scroll down to the advanced section(#5) and you will see the part about setting cpu id#'s on machines running 2 apps at once.....
also file size(# of frames) doesnt matter.....i'm running a 25k size gromac core right now and it's runnung at 1 second per frame.........smaller size units(say a 400 frame tinker) will have a slower frame rendering rate because they have bigger indivdual frames and take longer for ea one.

·
Linux Guru
5,734 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by wrbsti

what do u mean and how do you do that. i simply put my name as wrbsti and my team number and thats all. what else would you like me to configure?

Look at the attachment

·
Premium Member
6,392 Posts
My first WU was like 400...i did it in about 24-34 hours...)dont shutdown my comp ever) I have this 250 one im at 95/250 I have had this on most the weekend sept sund. i started friday at 3! This must be worth a s load

1 - 8 of 8 Posts