Overclock.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to all you folders out there...

Just a simple question - You need to have a farm or 5 to 6 "active processors" from Stanford's web site userstat sheet....

http://fah-web.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/...type=userstats

If you type your user name in the box it will find your userstats "according" to Stanford. Since the end of September I've lost a rig or 2 "active processors" twice. My user stats show 31 active right now... should be 33... This also equates to about 3,000 to 4,500 ppd.

No changes on my end at all from folding. No power bumps, change of hardware, or software, etc. Nothing! All rigs are folding, the user name, folding team are all correct. Again - No changes made.

Anyone else having this issue?? If so, how did you correct it? Or better yet, keep it from happening??

Take care and Fold On! :)

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
It doesn't surprise me...I know they've made mistakes before for a couple days and they fix it all of a sudden, but not at the moment for me. It could be some of those servers , when they crash and lose data possibly.

·
Registered
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:

Originally Posted by markt View Post
It doesn't surprise me...I know they've made mistakes before for a couple days and they fix it all of a sudden, but not at the moment for me. It could be some of those servers , when they crash and lose data possibly.
Hi markt,

Maybe... I had a Stanford member check it for me. They sent me a list of active processors and their corresponding numbers... I checked them all and found the rig that was AWOL back in September. Now it's happened again.

Are you missing active folders as well??

Could be their servers... I'll wait and see...

·
Premium Member
13,477 Posts
Odd. They have consistently over-counted the number of active processors I have.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts