Overclock.net banner

Folding for TEAM 37726

406 Views 10 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  The Duke
Do I need to join any threads or subscription to fold for the team? I just started folding this past weekend (GPU and PS3). It's addictive. My wife is going to crap a big one when the electricity bill comes back.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Welcome to the fold. You don't have join any type of thread or subscription to fold for our team. However, I recommend visiting the folding page for updates and contests that are held here.
welcome to our overclocking machine
keep that folding going
See less See more
Quote:

Originally Posted by xlent00
View Post

Do I need to join any threads or subscription to fold for the team? I just started folding this past weekend (GPU and PS3). It's addictive. My wife is going to crap a big one when the electricity bill comes back.

Welcome to threesevenseventwosix,, i run 2 rigs 24/7 and my bill goes up only $8.24 so i wouldn't worry to much.
See less See more
Welcome.

You don't need to post anywhere unless you want a postbit when you get in the top 1000.
I thought you get your postbit in the top 1500?
Quote:

Originally Posted by 1nfinity
View Post

The mods are very busy on this site, give em some time and it will show
See less See more
Quote:

Originally Posted by 1nfinity
View Post

They changed it, but I don't think 1500 is effective yet.
See less See more
welcome to the fold
See less See more
Yep 1500 and up will get the post bit but you must post in the appropriate thread that you've met that goal.
See less See more
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.