Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,589 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by ThE_GeNeRaL

why??

39 days til my wedding, and not a whole lot of money to show for it. I am cutting all unnecessary expenditures from here on out for a while.

I promise 1 thing: I will come back...and it will be in force.

No, this does not mean I am leaving OC.net, just means that my folding efforts are on hold for a little while.

I still want my team to GIT R DONE!

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by ThE_GeNeRaL

congrats!!!!!!!!!

*music* And another one bites the dust..... lol j/k dude. congrats to you. We'll see you back someday.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Women have a negative effect on folding, Folding proteins, folding wads of cash (there's not enough left to fold)...... Congrats, hope to see you on the charts again.

·
Linux Guru
5,734 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xavier1421

39 days til my wedding, and not a whole lot of money to show for it. I am cutting all unnecessary expenditures from here on out for a while.

I promise 1 thing: I will come back...and it will be in force.

No, this does not mean I am leaving OC.net, just means that my folding efforts are on hold for a little while.

I still want my team to GIT R DONE!

LOL..cutting unecessary expenditures.

Once you are married, your computer will indefinitely be an unneccessary expenidure, I hope you can fold again.

Don't take my negative response to heart, once married a lot of this change some get worse but many things inevitably become better.

·
Linux Guru
5,734 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by andy8125

well it was nice knowing ya and i do hope to see you back again.

best of luck..

Be strong Xavier1421, It took me three years to convice my wife to get DSL and let me build a new computer, your freedom will return with time and motivation.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by mfillpot

Be strong Xavier1421, It took me three years to convice my wife to get DSL and let me build a new computer, your freedom will return with time and motivation.

Three years is a long time u know..... I was proboally expecting maybe 1 or 2 months for him to get back folding.

·
Premium Member
13,844 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by aznchowboy650

congrats xavier to admin: how often does the chart refresh? every 24 hrs?

admin sed every nite, so at some appointed time, it downloads the updated stuff (presumably) from the [email protected] server... correct me if im wrong admin

·
Premium Member
11,452 Posts
Some people select a specific cause, but most just fold for anything. As Dimensive said, we do have 48 hour Foldathons, normally the 3rd Monday of every month, but this month due to the BOINC Pentathlon going until the 19th, we decided to postpone it to Monday the 25th.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts