Overclock.net banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a complete folding n00b, i joined, idk what i'm supposed to do, but i have two instances runningon my 4400+...so whst is the points etc....sry....

·
Registered
997 Posts
Do you have it set up to work correctly using 2 instances?

Assuming you do,The first thing you need to do is set up your team (37726) and your username. Then just let it sit,it will simulate the folding of proteins in intervals called "frames". The points are given as incentive to the folders,our team is currently 61st place,the places are determined by the overall point value of the team(sum of all team users points).

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by TylerBello

Do you have it set up to work correctly using 2 instances?

Assuming you do,The first thing you need to do is set up your team (37726) and your username. Then just let it sit,it will simulate the folding of proteins in intervals called "frames". The points are given as incentive to the folders,our team is currently 61st place,the places are determined by the overall point value of the team(sum of all team users points).

Well, i'm folding for the overclock.net team, so no worries there....settign up folding farm. Have a laptop for 24/7 folding and XP1900 24/7 foling. Maybe an xp2100 24/7 as well. Will keep you posted.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts