Overclock.net banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after 1 1/2 days folding i turned on the monitor (Thats all) and it caused a BSOD event viewer says this but i don't understand what it means.

Anyone know what that means?

·
Premium Member
11,541 Posts
The only times that I have had BSODs are usually when its unstable because of heat. I don't know what caused this. Good luck

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by mortimersnerd
View Post

The only times that I have had BSODs are usually when its unstable because of heat. I don't know what caused this. Good luck

Hmm, temps are great i wonder if its the new WU because just turning the monitor on is what nuked it. Sigh [email protected] is starting to become [email protected]

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by MadCatMk2
View Post

Seriously, what is WRONG with this .jpg?

Is it the CPU or VGA client running?
What about this: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&s...om&btnG=Search

WHAT is wrong with it, i searched none of those answer make any sense and most of them are not answered the first thing i did is googled........

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Anyways the answer don't mean anything to me i don't know how to reg edit, if someone wants to read up on it then help me remotly i will make it worth your time, i get off work today at 4pm est post in here if you would like to help and i will PM you when i get home. I ask because all this reg edit is beyond me. Trusted members only please.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Have you tried right clicking the FAH client and "Run as Administrator", since the error is claiming the service doesn't have security clearance?

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by StarryNite
View Post

Have you tried right clicking the FAH client and "Run as Administrator", since the error is claiming the service doesn't have security clearance?

I have all that turned off so its greyed out, i have been folding with the same config for a long time now, so what would cause it all of the sudden?

·
Fettered Firewall
2,491 Posts
Run REGEDIT and do an F3, Search for that GUID {C97FCC79-E628-407D-AE68-A06AD6DB8B4D1}

You should find something under the HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT and expand that and see if it has an InprocServer32 key, click there and it will show you the .DLL and path the file is located. I have a feeling it's NOT [email protected] but another driver related issue.

Once you have the name, report back here.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
It's difficult to know what it can be, especially if you're running a beta client. Whatever it is, it wants your permission for it to run. May have to reinstall the software to ensure it's cleared to run.

·
Fettered Firewall
2,491 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by SlicketyRickety View Post
Deleted VMware havent had 1 since. I don't know why, but im happy.
Ahhh VMWare was probably the culprit. It has service based applications that startup automatically. If for some reason those credentials for authentication where changed this could be the reason.

Glad it's working now tho.. FOLD ON!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts