Gromacs 33? Which Project is that?

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by zodac
View Post

Gromacs 33? Which Project is that?

"The Gromacs 33 core contains features from more recent versions of Gromacs which have been ported to [email protected], allowing a broader range of simulations to be run."
Source

Not sure what project it is though. It does use the a0 core, however.

·
Premium Member
46,114 Posts
Aye, I know there's not many a0 WUs, but I can't remember what projects or WUs they are.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Campo, in FahMon go View, then Show/Hide WU Info Panel (if it is currently hidden, if not don't bother) and then underneath Core it should say Project: - what does it say?

·
Premium Member
46,114 Posts

·
Premium Member
46,114 Posts
Meaning, you're probably not set up for SMP2 WUs properly.

Did you follow this guide?

·
Premium Member
46,114 Posts
Yes it is. If you use that guide, you'll get newer WUs, which give considerably more points.

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Campo View Post
Is there a way to get around needing a password? I really don't want to have to have one....
You bassically can... I just made another User account and used the password for it. It does not have to be the account that you use and you never even have to go into it. (Well.. you may have to go into it one time just so it does it finishes the account..)

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Campo
View Post

And then it will fold all the time?

Well, it will whenever you want it to. Even though you are using the password and username of a different profile on your computer it doesn't run inside that profile; the program will still run in your profile. (Or whatever profile you want)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts