Overclock.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Mmmm donuts.....
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since this hasn't been posted, Ubisoft is giving away For Honor Starter editions for free. Considering it's a freebie I'll post it here, if not someone can move it to news or wherever else you'd like to. Only until June 19th.

https://free.ubisoft.com/promotions/for_honor/26/

·
Phenomenologist
6,326 Posts
if that includes the single player campaign, even if its just one of the 3 campaigns, i highly recommend it. super fun single player!!!!

i played multi some, but i didn't feel like memorizing a ton of stuff combo wise, so meh

·
Mmmm donuts.....
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
if that includes the single player campaign, even if its just one of the 3 campaigns, i highly recommend it. super fun single player!!!!

i played multi some, but i didn't feel like memorizing a ton of stuff combo wise, so meh
I'm not a fan of the controls but I've only played multi. This is the full game it's just a starter edition so everything costs more in game to buy.

·
Phenomenologist
6,326 Posts
I'm not a fan of the controls but I've only played multi. This is the full game it's just a starter edition so everything costs more in game to buy.
I wasn't a fan of multi either, but I beat the entire single player and had a great time with it

1 - 4 of 4 Posts