Overclock.net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need another one of the 3 slot 5.25" cages so i can attatch another 120mm fan into the front, if you have any way i can get it or another way i can attach it please tell me thanks

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
if u look at the pic, on the bottom towards the front of the case u can see 3 5.25" slots for hard drives, a 120mm fan attaches to the side u cant see, i need another one of those cages so i can attach another 120mm fan up higher

·
Premium Member
20,338 Posts
IT'll look like this mounted:

·
Yes
1,744 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Robilar
View Post

IT'll look like this mounted:

that reminds me of a horror movie the victim is struggling trying not to get chopped up by the nearby fan.

how loud is your system btw? I have the same case, but I have too many things to put 3 fans, I might have 2 though, but wondering about the noise.

·
Premium Member
20,338 Posts
It's fine. I swapped out the fans with thermaltake thunderblades. They are only 21 dba. My Zalman 9500 and video card fans are actually louder than my case fans.

·
Premium Member
5,809 Posts
Also, be sure to remove the little dust filters infront of the fans used, it will increase air flow, and reduce noise

·
Premium Member
20,338 Posts
First thing i did as well. I have so much airflow I actually get very little dust. it just slows down going through my case

1 - 15 of 15 Posts