Overclock.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Networking Nerd
2,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright since I havn't had any luck selling this I'm gonna bite the bullet and sell it for $100 shipped. PM me if ya want it.

So on 4/13 I decided to get a PSU for my upcoming project and it has been sitting in my room taking up space ever since because of complications with my build. An unexpected bill came in and now I need some extra money so I would like to sell this psu. I did open the box but I haven't used it yet and after taking one look at it you'll believe me, besides, my TX850 works just fine. I know newegg has this listed for $139.99 after rebate but if you look at the rebate pdf it doesn't have the HX750, believe me, I tried to get that rebate card. I can also show proof of purchase and all that if you want to verify I bought it when I said I did.

My asking price is $135 + shipping to US48 so I'm definitely not making any money off of this.... even if that rebate new egg is advertising worked for this model. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Thanks.

·
Networking Nerd
2,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you think this price is unfair for a brand new unused hx750 PM me your best offer and we'll go from there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts