Overclock.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, today i have a brand new, never opened, never used, still in the plastic shrink wrap EVGA GTX 980 REFERENCE card.

The card is this model specifically - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814487067

The price - $530 SHIPPED

Shipping - I cover ALL shipping costs to the US48 only, NO international shipping at this time, sorry.

Payment - Paypal

As stated before, the card is 100% brand new never opened and never used, its still in the plastic shrink wrap so i cannot guarantee any overclocks or temperatures or any of that so i will NOT accept any returns or refunds due to unsatisfied performance.

Pics of the card -

Included with the graphics card is a free code for the Watch Dogs game, i got it a while ago and never used and i dont think i ever will so this will give your new shiny card something to stretch its legs on.

Thanks for viewing, feel free to ask any questions here in the thread or toss me a PM, im almost always available.

·
Premium Member
17,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sell them faster! i have too many 980s more than i can even use atm, which is why this one is still unopened lol. must...make...room...for more stuff i dont need lol.

·
Premium Member
3,574 Posts
Free mini bump for a good deal on a good card

·
Premium Member
17,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ty for the free bump
smile.gif

To those interested - I am not accepting any trades right now, sorry.

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
Free bump, great card.

Also PM'd.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts