Overclock.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
3DFX User
7,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it a glossy screen cover? I have a droid X and I am using the factory screen protectors and they work fine, just the are like matte so the screen doesnt feel glossy anymore? I mean when you take them off it doesnt even look like the same screen anymore. Just looking for a glossy screen protector so it doesnt ruin the look of the screen so much and feels factory.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I have the Invisible Shield protector on my N900, screen only. It doesn't much change the way the display appears. Closer to clear than matte, I'd say. Me and my friend compared our N900s, mine with the cover and his without. I think his display was slightly clearer, but the difference is so small that it certianly doesn't bother me.

Be advised; this screen cover is "soft". It's not a hard piece of plastic, rather, it has a smooth and soft feel to it, and it will completely change the feel of using the touch screen.
I'm completely fine with it, it feels completely indestructible and I can thus properly use the touch screen "without holding back"

·
3DFX User
7,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Who makes one that is clear?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts